“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ― Washington Irving
What are you going to do for your mother this year? If you have not thought of it yet or having trouble trying to figure it out becasue you feel as though nothing is good enough for your mother here are some ideas for the New York area, and don’t forget to book your town car, limousine or even Bentley so Mom can get chauffeured to and from her destinations in style.
1. Relaxing Spa Day here are some spa packages that cater directly to mothers and mothers to be:
– The Village In Roslyn – http://www.the-village-spa.com/
– Red Door Spa’s – http://www.reddoorspas.com/spagiftcertificates/mothersdaypackages.aspx
2. Why not go to the North Fork of Long Island for a lovely brunch with mom and then head out to some vineyards for the amazing scenic views and tastes of fresh wines please check out our wine tour packages or go to www.liwines.com for the map of all the vineyards.
3. Or head to NYC for dinner/lunch and a night out with Mom. What else is better than the restaurants and shows of NYC?
– Hell’s Kitchen Pier 9 is having $20 all you can eat seafood brunch with unlimited draft beer, mimosas, Bloody Mary & Frozen Sangria’s
– World Yacht tour is celebrating mother’s day – mothers day brunch on a cruise – Tickets include a private table, brunch buffet, a complimentary family portrait & a complimentary mimosa. There will also be a live pianist on board performing relaxing tunes and ballads.
Remeber where ever you decide to bring your mom to thank her for all she has done for you and the family, Legend Limousines will bring her there in style, safley and stressless.