Article provided by: Executive Car Detail Inc.
Purchasing a car is nothing less than an investment. And to sustain its shine and keep it in good shape we spend tons of money on regular maintenance and cleaning. But if you want to prolong your car’s life then a simple car wash is not sufficient, your car needs car detailing. And among all the SUV detailers in Salt Lake, there is no one better than Executive Car Detail Inc. Our top-of-the-line car detailing is known to bring the vehicle’s interior and exterior magnificent shine back. However, many car owners still reluctant to invest in this service because of their lack of knowledge. So here we are, answering some of the most commonly asked questions about our car detailing in Salt Lake.
Q) What is Car Detailing?
As the name suggests, this process is an extended version of car cleaning which consists of some additional services. The process generally includes exterior wash and wax, surface polishing, interior vacuuming, and window cleaning.
Q) How do you Detail an SUV?
We offer a variety of packages for SUV car detailing but our general procedure is
- Removing floor mats.
- Vacuuming the mats, floor, and trunk, rear shelf, and dashboard.
- Applying foam cleaner on the carpet and rubbing it with a sponge.
- Repairing holes, stains, and burns from the carpet.
- Washing mats and dry.
- Remove dust accumulated on the dash, doors, and other areas.
- Cleaning air vent grilles with a detailing brush.
- Cleaning the seats.
- Conditioning the leather seats.
- Applying low gloss UV protection.
- Deep wheel cleaning.
- Wrapping electronic components under the hood with the help of plastic.
- Washing the exterior.
- Removing the bonded contaminants.
- Applying polish and wax.
Q) How much does it cost to detail an SUV?
We offer different detailing services for an SUV that fit your needs and your budget. The prices are:
- A-1 Standard Detail – Starting from $72 (Exterior Coverage).
- A-1 Standard Plus – Starting from $111 (Exterior and Interior Coverage).
- A-1 Standard Full Detail – Starting from $144 (Exterior and Interior Coverage Enhanced).
- A-1 Premium Detail – Starting from $111 (Exterior Finish).
- A-1 Premium Plus – Starting from $144 (Exterior and Interior Finish).
- A-1 Premium Full Detail – Starting from $188 (Advanced Exterior and Interior Shine).
Q) How much does it cost to detail an interior?
Our interior detailing is nothing less than perfection. The interior precision care starts from $300 which includes various services, such as heavy dirt and debris removal, interior spot treatment and shampooing, leather restoration, leather conditioning, etc.
Q) Is car detailing worth it?
Yes, there are many reasons which make car detailing a totally worth investment. We all know our cars are not always going to stay perfect but car detailing ensures that it stays in its best condition for as long as possible.
Q) After how long should I bring my car for detailing again?
It depends on the car detailing package you’re opting for. For example, if you go for our A-1 premium fill detail package then it is only needed 2-3 a year. But if you are going for an A-1 standard detail package then you would need to get your car detailed every 1-2 months.
So if you’re looking for the finest services at reasonable prices then feel free to contact ECD for the best onsite mobile detailing Phone: 385-312-9912